Tuesday, January 23, 2007


ot: grasping tiger by the tail, part 3

devoted readers may recall that my husband recently stopped by tekserve, where he had an extremely positive mac experience upgrading my beloved but ancient g4 graphite to tiger. while he was there, he encountered the sleek macpro quad xeon 64-bit.

unbeknownest to me, he apparently was enchanted with this beauty. . .

so today i return home afer yoga. my ipod shuffle needed to be recharged.

my husband says, hey why don't you recharge your ipod now while we eat dinner? thus i meander around to the drafting table --- and lo and behold i find no graphite but instead a top-of-the-line macpro.

i was speechless with shock. omigod. it has 3 gig of ram and a 250 gig hard drive. welcome to my world.

Tags: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

posted by fortune | 8:09 PM | top | link to this | email this: | | | 0 comments