Tuesday, April 24, 2007


bklyn -- bloggin' central

as promised yesterday, i was going to wax poetic on oren's new colombia south huila. but he wrote me today asking me to chemex it, so i'll do that and hold off!

look for that soon!

i was also interested to see this review (scroll down) of the philip documentary on the yoga marketing fad, a thing of which i've been rather critical myself.

on the chocolate front, i just wanna note that on my most recent weekend expedition for olive oil, i saw that fairway appeared to be carrying the entire line of the don puglisi cioccolata modicana -- i bought a bar in one of my favorite aromas, bergamot!

finally, i'm thrilled to see bklyn listed as the number 1 blog nabe. woo-hoo: bklyn is the hippest borough, without a doubt.

Tags: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

posted by fortune | 8:12 AM | top | link to this | email this: | | | 0 comments