Monday, May 21, 2007


working from home isn't so bad

today i had a very early meeting, but rather than schlep into the office at o-rooster-30, i decided to do it from home and then go in at the usual time. which was an excellent idea.

instead of drooping 3/4s asleep on the subway, i curled up on my comfy spot with my beloved macbook pro 17" and kept myself alive with jessica's wonderful batdorf sumatra tanah tinggi.

my entire company's windows, but i opened all the files necessary in pages and keynote without issue. i citrixed in for my email while pouring myself another cup.

if anyone needed me, there i was on twitter and jaiku. so that's what this enterprise web 2.0/mobile office stuff is all about. . .

Tags: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

posted by fortune | 6:27 PM | top | link to this | email this: | | | 0 comments