Friday, November 16, 2001


don't forget the chocolate show tomorrow! go! go! go. . .

here's a quote from someone who went:

"just returned from the 4th N.Y. Chocolate Show, the first one for me. .. No models in chocolate bikinis were walking around, but there was an exhibit of chocolate clothes and several chocolate sculptures. The one outstanding chocolate for me was the Guittard L'Harmonie, perhaps I was partly influenced because the guys at the exhibit were so friendly and generous. Many of the gourmet chocolate bars were sold at reduced price, such as $2.50 or $3.00 for Scharffen Berger 70% and Valrhona regular size bars. Nobody cared if you collected samples, but I did not bring a little plastic bag as others did. Several exhibitors gave me something when I asked about the item. I ended up with chocolate that was worth much more than the price of admission..."

i'm definitely forcing mr. right to go tomorrow!

posted by fortune | 10:33 AM | top | link to this | email this: | | | 0 comments