Thursday, June 20, 2002


i'm glad to hear about the bread, but do they have enough coffee?

but seriously, while those russian explorers ponder the daunting ice, the world has finally made up its mind: purple! (for those in the u.k., canada, australia, south africa, and new zealand -- who constitute a solid 20% of my readership! -- we're talking about our version of smarties.)

speaking of coffee, at $20 per 6 oz., this has got to be the most expensive cup of coffee in the united states! i'd never heard of k.c.'s until now, but apparently it's a mecca for foodies.

finally, dear readers, i know what you're thinking -- ok, she's got the bread, the coffee, the chocolate M&Ms -- how is she going to work in yoga while keying off one of these other topics? well, never doubt me again! here it is: and it also allows me to link back to an archived post!

and in an amusing note, after writing about the importance of avoiding injury in yoga, i tweaked my right hamstring a tad while attempting the transition from wide angle pose (padottanasana) to tripod headstand. i had my head on the floor between my hands and my feet, when i felt a little pinch as i was trying to lift my feet up off the floor towards the inversion.

a little advil, though, and with taking it a bit easy today helped a lot. i'll be right as rain by the weekend. . .

posted by fortune | 10:24 AM | top | link to this | email this: | | | 0 comments