Wednesday, July 10, 2002


tweaking, tweaking

as in my hamstring. it happened last week doing a fancy yoga pose and it hasn't gotten any better.

it's time to admit i need a rest -- so yours truly is going to skip yoga for the next couple of days, as much as i hate to do that. but, as mark whitwell said to me not long ago, "yoga is about freedom." being pointlessly obsessed over a couple of days of yoga isn't freedom! especially when triangle pose makes me wince!

so you'll find me in a quiet corner reading the thoughts of ramana maharshi, the jnana yogi, instead of tangled up on my mat. . .we'll see what i can learn about this introspective "yoga of the intellect." hopefully this way i'll be good to go next week!

posted by fortune | 7:23 PM | top | link to this | email this: | | | 0 comments