Thursday, September 18, 2003


into the raging storm

leaving today for the scaa meetings in atlanta, where i hope to learn the latest doings in the world of our favorite beverage.

so far it seems my afternoon flight is delayed only 1 hour. not yet cancelled, that's a good sign!

so while this space will be empty for a day or two unless i can find a way to post from the meeting center, i encourage all of you to have another cup of delicious coffee and think of me. . .

dealing with airline travel stress through the wrath of isabel should be an excellent test of my yogic breathing practice. if you are wandering through laguardia airport and happen to see a strange girl standing on her head in the corner, it's probably me.

wish me luck and happy coffee! i leave you with a zen verse from philip whalen:

Say that you love me say
That you will bring me
A delicious cup of coffee
In a topaz cup! From Silesia -
Property of Hapsburg Emperors -
The better crystal is upstairs.

posted by fortune | 8:47 AM | top | link to this | email this: | | | 0 comments