Monday, September 13, 2004


Harumph.

Let me see if I've got this straight...

Fortune's gone traipsing all 'round Europe's boot and she's left me to mind not only her blog, but the assorted cast of characters of all walks and stripes that she's invited to play, too? Despite the fact that I'm hip deep in launching a new web site, and haven't even updated my own blog in four weeks?

Well... okay. I think we [that aforementioned cast of characters] would each of us do just about anything for Fortune.

Ted, while you're in London, maybe you can zip over to Wales and try a babyccino? Apparently infant-totin' moms and pops are requesting cappuccini for their tiny ones... sans coffee, natch. Whatever will the Mermaid think of next?

posted by deCadmus | 4:46 PM | top | link to this | email this: | | | 0 comments